09.07.14 @ 08:24♥49117
But are you paying attention to what’s going on??? My heart is so heavy….. so heavy…
An attorney for the family of John Crawford III, the man fatally shot by police in an Ohio Walmart store, says surveillance video contradicts the police department’s version of events. Officers say Crawford refused to drop the pellet gun he was holding, but the video allegedly shows them gunning him down “on sight.”
Crawford, 22, was shopping at the Beavercreek, Ohio store on Aug. 5 whenpolice responded to another customer’s report that Crawford was carrying an AR-15 rifle. He was actually holding a pellet air rifle he had just picked up from a shelf in the store’s toy department.
Attorney Michael Wright says he viewed surveillance video that shows Crawford was facing away from the cops and talking to his girlfriend on the phone when police spotted him, and didn’t have the toy gun raised. Hetold WDTN Crawford probably didn’t see or hear the officers before he was shot.
"John was doing nothing wrong in Walmart, nothing more, nothing less than shopping,"Wright said, according to Reuters.
#johncrawford #rip #justice #dontshoot
but then u have white people in target carrying actual rifles and no one does shit
Racism, these police ain’t shit man
haha this is awesome.
- to keep out the creepers trying to sneak a peak into the girl bathroom while your peeing
- to have a feeling of security
- to have a place to talk where the boys can’t hear
- to have someone to help with either your hair, outfit or makeup
- to gossip in safety
- to cry in safety
- to talk about the hottie in your algebra class
- to get away from the forever judging society filled with antifeminists for a few moments
- to tell each other you look like sluts and need to tone down the cat eye and pull up your shirt without the chance of other people hearing
- to tell a secret
- possibly because you both have to go to the bathroom
Also to rap battle
To sacrifice the males
To have lesbian sex
To open the Chamber of Secrets